Dr. Rahul Kaiche - Cardiac Surgeon in Nashik
He has worked with late Dr. Neetu Mandke at Hinduja Hospital. His thirst for excellence took him to Oxford University, London & Melbourne, Australia to acquire new skills in modern technology in surgery. He Performs the highly sensitive and super specialized CTVS procedures like Total Arterial Grafting; Aortic Surgeries with Stentless Aortic Valve Replacement; Surgery for Left Ventricular Failure (LVAD)Insertion and Remodelling Procedures ) as well as pediatric Cardiac Surgeries.
Dr.Rahul Kaiche is currently working as a Cardiac Surgeon in Nashik in Heart care and cure hospital, Nashik
- Ms from Nair Hospital, Mumbai.
- He completed his M.B.B.S. from Grant Medical College, Mumbai in 1993
- M.Ch (Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery) from KEM Hospital & Seth G S Medical Colleges, Mumbai University (with First Rank).
- Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai (2001).
- Rajebahadur Hospital Nashik (2006-07).
- Sai Baba Superspeciality Hospital, Shirdi as an honorary consultant (Wednesday)(2006-2017).
- Wockhardt Hospitals Nashik,(2008-2017) as a Cardiac Surgeon in Nashik
- Kings College, London and John Radcliffe Hospital Oxford(2001-2016).
- Austin Hospital, Melbourne(2005-2006).
- Dr. Rahul Kaiche Introduced the concept of fast-tracking in cardiac surgery in 2007 in north Maharashtra, Nashik. The patient walks the next day & is discharged on the fifth day of surgery.
- The one & only surgeon in North Maharashtra, to perform bypass surgery(MIDCAB) with 3-5 inches incision through 2 ribs
- 99% CABG done beating heart.
- Operated on a 42-year-old male with only 7% Heart Function with total arterial grafting on beating heart
- The first-ever & only surgeon in the world to perform Total Arterial grafting on a 13-year-old boy for Tripple vessel disease
- Successful cardiac surgery on 1.25 Kg neonate/infant (23 days)
- Successful cardiac surgery on a rare case of multiple (27) cyst (Hydatid) in cardiac muscle
- Valve replacement by Maze procedure to regularize the heartbeat
- He has operated more than 200 patients with heart function less than 20% ejection function with more than 99.5% success rate
- The only surgeon in North Maharastra to use two mammary & Radial arteries in CABG.
- He has operated more than 12 patients with renal failure and dialysis
depen-dant with 100% success rate
- More than 8000 successful pediatric & adult cardiovascular surgeries
- Overall success rate in CABG group is 99.44 % (Mortality only 0.56%)
- Dr. Vasantrao Gupte Memorial Service Award (2011). As per rule, it is given after 10 yrs successful practice but on public demand, this award was given to Dr. Rahul Kaiche.
- MAHARASHTRA BHUSHAN in 2011 by Social welfare trust Mumbai.
- Suvichar Gaurav 2016 by Suvichar Manch Nashik received in the hands of
Ex Aviation Minister Mr. Praful Patel.
Dr. Rahul Kaiche has 4 National level scientific paper presentations and 2 International publications, one out of which is a multimedia manual for the trainee cardiac surgeons titled “Use of Radial Artery In coronary Revascularization” Published in the highly respected. European Association of cardio Thoracic Surgeons (EACTS). His sharp clinical acumen was extensively made use of by British Broadcasting Corporation’s (BBC) public sensitization heart care campaign title “Your life Their Hands’.
Social work in the remote Adivasi area
- Director of Shri Gurudatta Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha Karanji, Dist Nashik, an educational trust that works for Adivasi and rural students.
- Vice-President of Shri Guru Dattatreya Devasthan, Karanji, a religious organization that guides rural folk and Adivasi students regarding various aspects of life: education, health, and hygiene, Indian cultural traditions, etc.
Salient features of the work done through Shri Gurudatta Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha.
- Taking care of 5 branches in the remote areas with 1800 students
getting a quality education.
- The branches are well-equipped with the latest learning tools like computers, LCD projectors, science labs and facilities for local and international sports.
- No student is charged the fees of any kind. All education is absolutely free of cost.
- Students are provided free bus service.
- The total number of Adivasi boarder students in the schools of Shri Gurudatta Shikshan Prasarak Sanstha is 976.
- All students are made to undergo a medical checkup free of charge. They are provided all the necessary medical aid.
- Students are given guidance in self-employment life-skills and developing scientific temperament
Work is done through Shri Gurudatta Devastan
- Students and villagers are provided guidance in religious and spiritual areas.
- Social activities are organized every month such as Navchandi Ydnya, Navaratri, Dipavali, useful rituals, Akhand Harinam Saptah and so on.
- A goshala is run to take care of cows.
- Devotees are given food free of charge every day between 12.00 to 5.00 by way of Mahaprasad.
- A tree plantation and tree protection programs have been implemented by the Sanstha.
- During the religious occasions like Datta Jayanti, Mahashivaratri I, along with my team, conduct a free medical checkup camp.
- In order to increase villagers’ involvement and to establish a rapport with them their birthdays and other occasion are celebrated.